Many people don’t use one of the greatest tools they have. And many others use it without ever developing this tool.
So what am I talking about? Intuition of course!
Intuition is commonly misunderstood as just a “women’s” thing or that it is only a warning system. But I can tell you that intuition is so much more than that!
Intuition is the ability to know something before reasoning has taken place, or without prior learned knowledge. You just know something. It pops into your conscious. Almost like one of those annoying pop-ups on websites.
Everyone has this ability. And everyone can develop this tool within themselves and create a deeper connection.
When tuning into my intuition: I can discern best choices to decisions; I can know when a friend is in need before speaking to them or seeing them; I can gain insight into the situations of clients before they tell me what is going on; and I can be alerted to possible dangers.
My intuition also heightens my sense of spiritual fulfillment. It links me to the spiritual realms. Remember the Full Moon Ritual I posted about cleansing and preparing, that came about through partially through my dreams but also through my intuition. My intuition told me this was something important, not just a regular dream. And it helped me to create the full ritual.
Sounds pretty cool huh?
Want to test your connection with your intuition? Download and take my short FREE quiz here.
Since you’ve read this far, I bet you want to deepen your connection with your intuition, develop that wonderful tool. Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered with 5 things you can do to strengthen your intuition.
- Cleanse your space and your energy. This clears the intuitive channel. Try a bath with cleansing oils (remember to mix your essential oils with a carrier oils) or use a cleansing incense. This includes rosemary, lemon, sage, lavender, or even peppermint.
- Listen to your body. Intuition can be felt in the physical body. Try answering a decision with a yes, then a no. Note how your body responds to each.
- Trust it. Take a chance on it. Start small. For example, feel like you need to take a different route to work or the grocery store? Do it. Feel the need to call a friend, out of the blue? Do it.
- Reflect on the intuitive choices you made. What made these different? Did they feel different? Did you go with the first thought you had? Take this a step further and keep a journal. That way you can revisit your thoughts days, weeks, even months or years later!
- Carry an amethyst with you. Amethyst (point, tumbled, or faceted) is associated with enhancing spiritual knowing and psychic abilities, AND intuition!
I have a 4-week, self study course aimed to help you strengthen your intuitive connection. Learn more about it here! And if you aren’t ready yet, or it just isn’t for you, don’t worry. Save your money for something else!
Got questions or comments? Feel free to leave a comment below or contact me at email@example.com