Journaling is popular. And there are many ways to do it. But here, we are talking about spiritual journaling. So join us to Journal Your Soul.
I love journals! And if you are like me, then your probably have multiple journals!
Below are two ways I use journals that may help you!
1. Intuition Journal
An intuition journal is a great idea for you to grow your intuition!
Sometimes, intuitive hits come at us, and we don’t realize they are happening. Or we have a suspicion that the signal coming through is from our intuition, so we file it away in our minds only to completely forget about it.
Having an intuition journal is a helpful way to keep record of potential intuitions, and to check back against them later.
You can more easily begin to figure out what bodily sensations arise with your intuitions or what other signs accompany an intuition so you know what to look out for in the future!
Your intuition journal becomes a helpful book of discernment as you fill it up. And being able to figure out the difference between a regular thought and an intuitive thought is key.
Do you keep an intuitive journal? Or are you going to start keeping one? Tell me in the comments below!
2. Divine Self Journal
I have found journaling to be super helpful in connecting with my own divine energy and receiving intuitive direction.
Here is how I do it:
– I get into a space where I won’t be bothered and let go.
– I begin writing. And I will receive things that poke in while I am thinking about what I am writing. They sometimes sound like: “Are you sure that is true?” “Could it be the case that _____?”
– I write down what I receive and give thoughtful responses.
– The received messages typically lead me to an end rather than directly giving it to me.
This is how it works for me.
So give it a try! And let me know how it goes in the comments below! What messages do your intuition and divine self have for you?
Having a difficult time? Then strengthening your connection with you intuition can help! Here are some resources:
– What is Intuition?
– Intuition and Limiting Beliefs
– Crystals for your intuition
– Free Intuition Quiz
– Free Intuition Power Up